My favorite pancakes are banana pancakes. And it’s also Maggie’s favorite too. I discovered it when I was pregnant with Maggie. It’s a simple recipe but it’s soo good. You don’t even need syrup to fully enjoy this breakfast. Hope this family favorite can be passed down to your family.
Regular pancake mix
- Prepare your pancake mix as usual
- In a separate bowl, mush ripe bananas until it turns into a puree or you can also leave small chunks of banana
- Mix the banana puree with the pancake batter
- Pour a scoop of the mixed batter onto a pan and cook until pancakes are golden brown
- Serve with maple syrup and blackberries and enjoy!